A systematic set of marketing instructions written in a computer language that informs a trading platform to take different actions. Read more.
It integrates with the MetaTrader4 trading platform.
It trades as a professional trader.
From people without experience and knowledge to the professional trader.
The whole system is fully automated, no previous experience and/or knowledge is required.
AI Capital manages a PAMM account unilaterally. External interference is not possible.
No, it is not available for sale.
- Download Metatrader 4
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC from your Broker's website. Run the file after you download it.
- Read the license agreement
Carefully read and accept the MetaTrader 4 License Agreement prior to installation.
- Select installation path
Select the software installation path. Or leave everything as it is setup by default.
- Install MetaTrader 4
Click OK to start the installation. The installation wizard will download the required files from Metaquotes Data Network and install them onto your PC. Have a bit of patience at this step please.
- Run Metatrader 4
After the software is installed, run it. You will see an account opening screen. PLEASE skip it by clicking the Cancel button.
- Login to your account
After you skip the initial screen, please login to your MT4 account with your account number and password. This done, you can use MetaTrader 4 on your PC.
Step 1: Transferring files
- Download an EA. Keep note of the location of where you saved it.
- Select and copy the EA file you wish to install.
- Look for the MetaTrader4 folder. This is normally located in the C: drive.
- Paste the files into the Experts folder. A window requesting admin permission may appear; if so, just click Continue.
Step 2: Installing the EA on the MT4 platform
- Launch your MT4 platform.
- Look for the Expert Advisors section under the Navigator panel at the left side of the platform. Click on the Plus sign and the available EAs should be listed there.
- Click on the EA you want to install and drag it onto one of the charts on your platform.
Step 3: Adjusting the settings
- A pop-up box will appear showing the settings of your EA.
- Make sure that all the settings and alerts are correct before clicking OK.
If you do not see the smiling face icon or you see a sad face, check that the AutoTrading function is active. To switch on AutoTrading, click the ‘AutoTrading' button. You will know the function is active when it displays a green ‘play’ icon. Then try to add the EA again.