AI Capital’s Expert Advisers are programmed to work with MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Platform for desktop PC.
Why to choose our Expert Advisers?
AI Capital’s system trades as a professional trader:
- The System is based on pure Price Action – no Indicators, no Martingale, no Grid, no Scalping!
- The profit/loss ratio of each trade is always positive – the potential profit of each trade is always greater than the potential loss. This means that even if you have more losers than winning deals, the end result will be positive.
- It relies on real market dependencies rather than random market theory – opens a position only when there is a pre-defined set of conditions. This means that there may be days, even weeks, without a single deal if the necessary conditions are not present.
- We use stop and target with every open trade – you can not get into a situation where you have positions out of control. The stop and the target are set directly with the order to open the position, the eventual loss is always calculated. Due to this, long-term losing positions are not “dragged”, which are a prerequisite for bankruptcy.
- Integrated Money Management – our system has an algorithm for controlling the volume traded. The calculations are made in milliseconds, based on the current account balance and the preset risk parameter.
- Risk Parameter – this is a parameter that in combination with the money management provides the most effective account management. A higher risk parameter means higher drawdown and tolerance to loss and significantly higher profits as a result. Thanks to this setting, you can be a aggressive speculator or a conservative investor.
The system has built-in protection against a number of unfair tactics used by incorrect Brokerage companies:
- Spread filter – If the spread exceeds the set value, the robot will not open until the trading conditions are normalized. This protection can save you not only by your broker, who may try to worsen your trading conditions and performance, but also in the case of a “black swan” event. In the event of such events floating spreads may increase hundreds or even thousands of times. There have been many such cases in recent years, for example, the abolition of the Swiss franc threshold by SNB and Brexit referendum.
- Equity Drawdown Percentage Protection – If the day’s percentage drawdowns exceeds the set value, the robot will close all open deals and will not open new ones until the next day. Our system is suited for high volatility, but we know that there is some unpredictability in the markets and we want to be prepared and able to continue trading tomorrow even in the worst case scenario.
- Equity/Balance Percentage Protection – If the account Equity/Balance fall below pre determined value, the Expert Adviser will close all opened deals and will not open new ones until the Account balance is changed or the value is adjusted accordingly.
- 6 months – you will get an Expert Advisor that is limited for 6 months of use, but limited to 3 trading accounts.
- 1 year – you will get an Expert Advisor that is limited for 1 year of use, but limited to 6 trading accounts.
- Lifetime – you will get an Expert Advisor with unlimited time of use, but limited to 50 trading accounts.
- Source Code – you will get the Source Code of our Expert Advisor with no restrictions.
- MoneyManagment true/false – activate or disable active money management. If set to false the system will trade only with the size set in “Lot”. If set to true the robot will use floating lot size according to setting “Risk” and the account balance.
- Lot – 0.01 to 50
- Risk – 0.01 to 6 depending on your risk tolerance and trading instrument
- EquityStop – Account equity below each there will be no new open trades, or if reached the robot will close all open trades
- MaxOpenTrades – Maximum allowed simultaneously open trades
- MaxSpread – Maximum allowed current spread for opening a trade
- Magic – number set so the robot recognizes his trades in the platform
- Monday – True/false if you want the system to be able to trade in this weekday
- Tuesday – True/false if you want the system to be able to trade in this weekday
- Wednesday – True/false if you want the system to be able to trade in this weekday
- Thursday – True/false if you want the system to be able to trade in this weekday
- Friday – True/false if you want the system to be able to trade in this weekday
- Saturday – True/false if you want the system to be able to trade in this weekday
- Sunday – True/false if you want the system to be able to trade in this weekday
- FridayClose – Set 01-24 (this is hour) If you want to close all open trades for the weekend before Friday close. Set to 25 (recommended) if you want to keep all open trades, until stop loss or profit target is reached
Expert Advisors, such as those sold on this site, run on the MetaTrader 4 platform, a free piece of software. Anything that can run MetaTrader 4 will run our EAs. Our Installation Guide will give you detailed instructions on setting up this software.